Friday, January 19, 2007

I wanna watch La Femme Desperado! It looks nice! :D

Nothing special today. Added Miss Teo on msn! KEKEZ. :D Putting more songs on my mp3 player. tomorrow Debate. SIGHS.

BOSCO'S SO CUTE ON WONG FEI HUNG - MASTER OF KUNG FU! AHHHHHH! HE'S SO CUTE! T_T

i like JACKY AND JEFFERY WONGG! OMGZZZ. DAMN CUTE CHILD ACTORS LA.

trying to pull someone to watch Kung Fu Mahjong with me. Roger's so cute there! I wanna watch! T_T

currently bored. picking out what to wear tmr after Debate and on Sunday. my grandfather's (mom's side) birthday. gwad. -.-

after Debate tmr, i'll be going out with FARRAH DEARIE!! :D Rachall's going too! YAYYYYYYY. LOL.

1 day to Astro Wai Lai Toi Awards! :DDDDDDDDDDD
I heard that Bosco's not coming to Malaysia! T_T kill me please. WHY?! Boscolie must receive the award TOGETHER! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home