Monday, February 12, 2007

Transcript of Scoop Clip posted at reply #3968:

Male reporter's introduction: It's so sweet! Bosco and Myolie appeared together for an event. They flirted and linked hands together, causing many audiences to shout and describe them as compatible.

Myolie: It's not that sweet.

Reporter: There can be more?

Bosco: They were making fun only.

Myolie: No. But I knew that Bosco had some parking trouble and arrived late. I feared that he is not clear about the procedures and doesn't know where to go during the show. So I took the initiative...

Bosco: Linked my arm

Myolie: I sacrificed and took initiative *turn to look at Bosco*. So how are you going to repay me?

Bosco: Thank you so much. I will ask my mother to give you some Chinese Carrot Cake for Chinese New Year.

Myolie: Okay. *Nods her head and laugh so hard*

Bosco: *beamed*

Reporter: We heard it! *turn to Myolie* Are you going to visit Bosco's mother's house and eat?

Myolie: I'll see if I have time or not

Bosco: *said at the same time with Myolie as he asked her* Are you visiting me for Chinese New Year greetings?

*Their eyes met*

Myolie: Are there going to be red pockets? *start to laugh again...*

Bosco: Of course there are.

Male reporter narrated: They even flirted in front of the camera. It is just super sweet.

Bosco: Rumors do not require too much attention when treating them. I won't...

Myolie: *suddenly added in* yeah you have so many rumors so you do not care *she stuck her tongue and started laughing*

Bosco: *looked at Myolie for her remark* No, it is not like that.

Reporter: Oh Myolie so you are complaining?

Myolie: *wave her hand* No no! I am not. I just thought he is accustomed to it.

Bosco: I think for rumors, just link to one person is enough. *turn to Myolie* You will just sacrifice a bit and link with me. this one right, is like, Bosco is trying to tell Myolie that he likes her or something.

Myolie: No...I want other rumors too...

Reporter: *asking Myolie* So Bosco had cooked for you before, are you going to cook heart-shaped steaks for Bosco this Valentine?

Myolie: It doesn't have to be on Valentine's Day.

Reporter: So you cook regularly too?

Myolie: We are friends. It doesn't have to be Valentines. Valentine's is not that special to us. This is darn cute. Myolie spilled something out. She said "US" not "ME".

Bosco: Yes, no special meaning to us.

Reporter: Not special? You two sound like "old husband old wife"

Bosco: No meaning to us.

*The three start to laugh*

Reporter: Myolie said she wants to receive flowers on Valentine's, from a "secret" person, right?

Myolie: Yes.

Bosco: *suddenly use English* You think too much.

Myolie: I think too much? *use English as well* Hey, can you give some hope to me?

Bosco: yeah, hope.

Myolie: People have to keep hope in order to be happy.

Reporter: Did you hear that Bosco? So what kind of flowers does you like Myolie?

Myolie: I like Rose.

Reporter: What color?

Myolie: Red

Reporter: How many?

Bosco: *Saying same time as Myolie's reply* 99

Myolie: 999

Bosco: *wah*

Myolie: I have seen them before, and it is a big bunch.

Bosco: So demanding?

Reporter: So did you get that Bosco?

Bosco: I didn't receive flowers before.

Reporter: I mean did you get Myolie's message?

Bosco: *kept avoiding the question* No, fans have given flowers to me before.

Reporter: But did you get this message?

Bosco: No, because I didn't bring my cell phone with me.

*Boscolie started to laugh so hard*


highlighted BOLD are those that are so darn cute!

SEE SEE.

THEY'RE SO DARN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

as for the video, i'll post it up maybe tmr? cause the Youtube's crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home