Sunday, March 25, 2007

it's been awhile since i posted. :l OKAY FINE, I'M GUILTY.

very bored these days. i'm trying to draw Manga! i'm totally addicted to Absolute Boyfriend. i mean, duh! anyone who reads it will want to find out what happen. but yes, it's abit horny and stuff. so i might rate it PG-13. :D

i can't find my math excersise books! i am SO DEAD. mr see tow is gonna kill me!

i just started a new fanfiction called Happy Birthday. and yes, it features Bosco & Myolie again! check out the URL under my signature. :D

i'm suffering from writer's block. i don't know what the hell to write for my next chapter!

i'm also suffering from an artist's block. (god knows what that word it.) I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT DO TO FOR D&T! although i've got a rough idea of what to do, i still can't think of how to draw it! ARGHHH!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

i'm taking requests! be it; Blogskins, Fanfic posters, Avatars, Banners, Wallpapers! you name it, you get it. (well, not really) i'm only taking 8, and i say it again 8 requests. so hurry reuqest, fast! :DD to request, do drop by my tagboard and leave your email so that i can contact you. :D

ahh. my air-conditioner is so old fasioned. IT'S LEAKING. OH MY GOD. I CAN'T HAVE A PEACEFUL NIGHT'S SLEEP!

SYF's on 23rd April! i can't wait! oh and, good luck to all Chinese Orchestra girls on SYF! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home