Saturday, April 21, 2007

another boring day at school. but i finally did my D&T project! in 1 hour and 15 minutes! Natalie helped me to nail the parts together! i couldn't have done it so quickly without her! thanks Nat!

anyways, back to other stuffs.

i am so bored these days. the computer isn't helping me to wake up. not at all. in the past, if my mother ever told me not to play the computer for a day, i'll really turn mad. O2JAM isn't working either. god knows how.

well, i was sick on Tuesday. call my maid and she came to pick me up. came back home at 10-11+ i was so drowsy in the bus. i was damn pale, according to my maid. slept until 1-2 plus. ate lunch, watched The Geteau Affairs, slept for two hours again. then woke up and watched Wars of In-Laws.

i'm feeling damn ozzy now. i think i'll just do rest. before i faint. :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home