Monday, February 19, 2007

hello! okays, today's post might be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY long. but to start off, here's the updates.

-Changed song hosting & changed blog song.
-Changed Avatars

Saturday
went for reunion dinner at my grandma's house. had steamboat. my cousin, nick, tried to put all the meatballs into the pot which was quite small. in the end, he failed. the whole thing overflowed. played X-Box with him. we played Star Wars. HAHA. then, my dad sent me and my sis home. showered and slept.

Today
woke up at 9.10am. rushed out of my room to find my sister outside watching Under the Canopy of Love. parents woke up and we ate with them. changed and got ready to go out. zhuo ling called me. she told me that she was at her grandmother's house which is at my house. so i went down and waved at her.
went to my grandmother's house. my father's side. chatted with her for awhile. then left for my other grandma's house. again. reached there. many people were there already. then left for my aunt's house. ate steamboat again. then went to my grand-aunt's wake. reached home at about 11.30pm.

don't know where we're going tomorrow. sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home