Sunday, April 22, 2007

today's subject, facts about me!

some people, not even chloe, don't know some facts about me.

here goes.

(1) I hate deodorant, the spraying kind.

(2) I love cordless phones.

(3) I talk on the phone in the toilet.

(4) I know a litte bit of Cantonese even before I started to be obbessed about HK shows.

(5) I understand and know how to speak Tagalog.

(6) I started to be a HK drama addict at November 2006.

(7) I hate hot weathers.

(8) I can't live without aircons.

(9) I love cheesy shows.

(10) I listen to Cantonese music.

(11) Besides the Boscolie pairing, I love Keniki & RayLinda as well.

(12) I'll go nuts if there's any show about either Bosco Wong or Myolie Wu. Or both.

(13) I'll go nuts if my friends tickle me.

(14) I love to sing in the shower.

(15) On weekdays, my room will not be messy. On weekends, my room will always be messy.

(16) I usually go out on Saturdays.

(17) I don't usually go out during the holidays. I stay home and watch my HK shows.

(18) I love to tease young teachers like Miss Pamelia Teo.

(19) I hate baised teachers.

(20) I love Japanese food.

i'm planning to watch Super Fans! hot show indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home