Monday, June 11, 2007

my watched TVB series! :D

My watched TVB Series list la. I'm so bored these days cause my Natalie's in Hong Kong and I have nobody to talk to whiel playing O2JAM. I miss Natalie! :'(

Anyway, here's the list:

-A Handful of Love
-A Pillowcase of Mystery
-Always Ready
-Angels of Mission
-Aqua Heroes
-Armed Reaction IV
-Better Halves
-Dream of Colours
-Family Man
-Fantasy Hotel
-Fate Twisters
-Food for Life (Yummy Yummy)
-Gods of Honour
-Golden Faith
-Greed Mask
-Guts of Man
-Hard Fate
-Into Thin Air
-Just Love
-Legal Entanglement
-Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion
-Life Made Simple
-Lofty Waters Verdant Bow
-Lost In The Chamber of Love
-Love Bond
-My Family
-Net Deception
-Point of no Return
-Real Kung Fu
-Revolving Doors of Vengeance
-Riches and Stitches
-Scavenger's Paradise
-Seven sisters
-Shades of Truth
-Split Second
-Square Pegs
-Strike at Heart
-Survivor's Law
-Ten Brothers
-The Academy
-The Biter Bitten
-The Gateau Affairs
-The Gentle Crackdown
-The Herbalist's Manual
-The Last Breakthrough
-To Catch the Uncatchable
-Trimming Success
-Truimpth in the Skies
-Twin of Brothers
-Under the Canopy of Love
-War and Beauty
-Wars of In-Laws
-When Rules Turn Loose
-Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu

Long long list! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home