Monday, June 11, 2007

& You are loved,

YEY(: I ripped this off Farrah's blog.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULDTHE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp,MediaPlayer, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool

Opening Credits: Lindsay Lohan - Drama Queen (That Girl)
Woahh!

Waking up: Ronan Keating - Life is a Rollercoaster
Lifeeeee is a Rollercoasterrrrrrrrrr...

First Day: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down
I'm gonna fall flat on my face?!

Falling In Love: Aly & Aj - On The Ride
No comments.

Fight Song: Panic! At the Disco - Build God, then we'll talk
I love this song!

Breaking up: Zac Effron & Vanessa Anne Hudges - Breaking Free
I'm soaringgggggg flyingggggggggggg!

Prom: The Killers - When you were young
Eh>

Life: The Pussycat Dolls - Stick with You
Mmmm>

Mental Breakdown: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Very Emo song. But nice.

Driving: Myolie WU & Andy Hui - Beautifully ugly (To Grow with Love Themesong)
OOOOOOH! MY FAVOURITE SONG!

Flashback: Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair
Urhm...

Getting Back Together: Myolie Wu - Fortunately
My favourite Canto song! :D

Wedding: Panic! At The Disco - I write sins, not tradgedies
No ideaaa

Birth Of Child: Vanessa Hudges - Say Ok
Uhmmm

Final Battle: Jimmy Eat World - Your House
"Beat my heart right out, if you still care right now...
Right...


Death Scene: Kevin Cheng - Triangle Three Side
Err...

End Credits: Fergie - Fergalicious
WHOOOOOOOOOO! xD

*****

I'm officially renting up Heart of Greed till episode 40! :D The last episodeee! XD & Natalie bought for me my CD already! She's in Hong Kong btw. She bought it for HK$119. So you divide it by 5, it'll be.. SG$23.8

WOW.

& I LOVE YOU NATALIE! MY BAOBEI DARLING! xoxoxoxoxoxooooooooo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home