Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Heart of Greeeeeed! :D

-screams- I'm changing my song to a Bosco Wong song! So stay tuneddddd! :D

*****

Did I tell you about the Bota kissing scene in HOG? Godness. Anyway, I've found a screencap on it. But it's on the themevid.



Sigh, if only I could cut Tavia's face and put Myolie's. HAH. :D

Anyways, I've also got 2 KAHHHHH-UTTEEEE Bosco screencaps in HOG. :D



This scene is so cute! It goes like this:

Moses: Oh! Sashimi neh!
Bosco: Oh! Osyter teh!
Chris Lai: Oh! Tempura yo!


You should seriously watch it in Cantonese. It's so cute!


This is another cute scene! :D

Thanks to K for the screencaps!

*****

I had a really bad cold today. I woke up at like, 11am plus. Then I started to sneeze when I entered my living room. Sneezed and sneezed while talking to Natalie.

Sneezed and sneezed when I just took medicine. And about to fall asleep.

My nose was blocked. Argh!

Anyway, I'm okay now. After sleeping for 1 hour and don't-know-how-many minutes.

Going Natalie's house tomorrow to do the Literature and English project.

Kill me. Please.

*****

I can't wait for Wars of In-Laws II!

I can't wait to rent Heart of Greed Episodes 16-30! Or maybe up till 36? Cause SG only released up till episode 36! This Saturday maybe? :D

[edit]

Alrights, I've been dying to ask this question.

Is Bosco's bracelet in Heart of Greed the one which is rumored to be the one Myolie and Bosco bought? :x

It looks exactly like it!

Can anyone like, calrify? :x

*****

I've also found the Scoop Special: Heart of Greed. The bloopers are darn funny! :D

I'll post up the URLs.

Scoop Special: Heart of Greed {Part 1/3}
Scoop Special: Heart of Greed {Part 2/3}
Scoop Special: Heart of Greed {Part 3/3}

Go watch people! :D

[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home