Friday, June 01, 2007

Shrek 3! It was awesome! Go watch it over the weekend!

Natalie's dad picked me up at about 11am. He drove us to Tampines Mall. He collected the tickets for us. Meanwhile, Natalie& me wen tto MacDonald's to buy the Shrek ears! So we bought, went up to the cinema and collected to tickets from Natalie's dad. Then Natalie & me went to eat at Long John Silvers.

We went in the cinema at about 12.20pm. HA! The cinema was damn crowded with kids and babies. So we sat down adn waited for the show to start.

The show started at 12.30pm btw.

It lasted for 1 hour & 30 minutes.

It's nice. Very exciting & funny. GO WATCH IT!

Anyway, after the show, we went to take neos at Century Square.

I'll scan them tomorrow.

Then Natalie cam eto my house and we played O2JAM & surfed the net!

I don't mind watching Shrek 3 again! Anyone wanna watch with me? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home