Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Stand up for Love.

I'm very pissed with two things today:

1) Literature papers
2) Accusing me

*****

1) Literature papers

We were supposed to get our Literature papers today. After Contact Time, we waited for our Literature Teacher to come. And guess what, she never came. We waited for 1hr and 30 minutes. She never came!

2) Accusing me

I hate it. Yup, I really do. I didn't even shout or talk loudly in the Computer Lab. And you even accused me! ME! I hate people like that. I'm freaking pissed. And my WONDERFUL name was called three effing times!

*****

I've made a new fanfiction. I know! You must be wondering why! HA! :D Fala Chen is so extra! xD

Here's the URL:

http://winglin.net/fanfic/coffee_beans

SUPPORT YAHH?! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home