Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I don't want it to happen again.

DARNN BLOGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! T_T

I know I've blogged just now already. BUT I COULDN'T RESIST IT AGAIN!

I miss icklebug! :( I miss Siting & Siru! I miss Ally! I miss Natalie! I miss Zhuoling! I MISS EVERYONE! :(

I can't do a day without school, I guess.

oh, I miss Emelia! :(

I'm dying to buy another Cecelia Ahern book. I'm dying to play DDR. I'm dying to take neoprints with Icklebug family. I'm dying to take neoprints with my laopo Siting.

I'm dying to rent Heart of Greed. I'm dying to rent To Grow with Love. I'm dying to rent Devil's Desciples. AHHH~!

I'm dying to rewatch Wars of In-Laws. I'm dying to rewatch When Rules Turn Loose. I'm dying to rewatch Life Made Simple.

I'm dying to buy TVB Weekly! AHHH~!

T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home