Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sometimes I wonder if we're meant to be.

Went out with Lina, Siting, Siru & Natalie yesterday! we went to check on the class tees. then we went to Taka than back to Hereen again. was damn fun la.
The twins came to my house. then we went to eat breakfast with them. we took bus 14 to Hereen. then we waited for Lina at HMV. then she came, we went to look at the tee designs. then Natalie smsed me. she told me that she was coming over to Hereen already. so we waited for her at HMV.
then she came, we went to Taka! on the way, i saw a booth which sells TVB Weekly and Next Magazine! i asked my mother if i could buy. so she bought it for me.
then we walked to Taka. went there and stoned at the toy department. then we went to KFC to eat. after that we went to level B1.
then Lina, Siting, Siru & Natalie went to my house. we played O2JAM and ate iced-cream! LOL. i'll post up picturesssss! :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home