Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Quiz from Waiyi!

Five

1.Give FIVE of your nicknames!(and who invented it!)
a)Ants (My kindergarden friends)
b)Computer Nerd (My dad)
c)annes (ME LOL.)
d)rumblefaery (ME LOL.)
e)ahane (ME LOL.)

2.Give FIVE names of the things/people you don't really like.
a)Act Chio Bu
b)Slut faces
c)Betrayers
d)Math lessons/teacher
e)Chinese lessons/teacher

3.Give FIVE names of the things/people you LOVE like crazy.
a)My LO PO ZAI.
b)My DA SAO.
c)THE ICKLEBUG FAMILY!<3
d)O2JAM
e)butchwalk.blogspot.com

4.Give FIVE of your best subjects!(In rank from 1 to 5)
1)English
2)Science
3)Geography
4)Chinese
5)Math [I hate the teacher too]

5.Give FIVE names of the people whom you want to take this quiz.
a)Siting
b)Siru
c)Zhuoling
d)Alysha
e)Averlyn sis!! :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home