Friday, April 27, 2007

Parental Guidance(:

LOL. today's PG was like, so shocking. -_-

Jessica Hester Husan kissed Adrain Pang. ON THE LIPS. LOL. i was screaming la. here are some quotes. hopefully, they are correct LOL.

"Are you a salesman? Wrong house!" -Jolene (darn cute please)

"I'm not angry with you! I'm angry with myself!" - essica Hsuan also known as Ling

"You want to know what's the strange thing? All that time, I was thinking of you." -Adrain Pang also known as James Seto.

then got one part, Jessica was like scolding Adrain in the bedroom then she leaned and kissed Adrain. LOL. I WAS LIKE OMG. then Adrain kissed back la. duh. -_-'

next week's episode is 1hour. so after Drake & Josh i'm so gonna pwn my room to watch it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home