Monday, April 23, 2007

Let me embrace you & hold your hand

everything's wrong. just wrong. everyone's pushing the blame to me.

just like today, when we're on the way home from buying groceries, everything went wrong. i had to be in school early for Choir tomorrow, i told my dad to fetch me to school, since he leaves for work damn early. he told me that i delayed his time cause every minute that i waste counts. and i was so effing pissed that i didn't even talk to him at all.

and then it was the heater in the bathroom.

I WASN'T THE LAST PERSON WHO BATHED BEFORE WE LEFT TO CHECK HOW MUCH MY CLASS TEE COST.

he made it sound as if i was the one.

and i hate people who do that to me.

"I told you how many times already, always off the button on the heater before you off the main switch! why don't you understand?"

that was what he said.

i'm so effing irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home