Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ordinary people's standard for being perfect

Today was like, damn boring. everyone in my house was sleeping. my sister & my mom. except for my dad, who was out working.

i was damn bored la. so i went to watch Wars of In-Laws. i haven't returned the CD to Natalie yet! LOL.

then my sister's brackets for her braces were loose. so she had to go to the dentist to tighten them again. so i was left ALL ALONE. it was damn scary la please.

anyways, after my mom and sister came back form the dentist, i cam-whored:D HAHA. pictures will be posted up later.

then i watched Golden Faith. i was screaming when i see parts of either with Myolie or Jessica Hsuan. after watching Golden Faith, I WATCHED NED'S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE. AND OHMYGOD, NED IS SO EFFING HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT.

ate dinner and stoned in my room, deleting unwanted pictures from my camera.

pictures:D




Did this during Golden Faith. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home