Friday, May 04, 2007

Thanks to you, starting today, I won't hold on waiting for you.

HAPPY 80TH POST! :D

oh haha. alright. today.

I PASSED THE IT TEST! BY 1.5 MARKS! LOL! I'M GONNA GET MY CERT! WOOT!! anyways, we were allowed to surf the net. so Emelia & Stephanie watch Parental Guidance on my blog while Siting, Hidayah, Vanessa & me were watching ghost stuff on youtube. and i tell you, we were screaming!

after IT was Lit. so you all know that i hate Lit. so guess what i did doing Lit? I READ A BOOK THAT'S NOT RELATED TO LITERATURE! WOOT. LOL. and the teacher didn't even notice.

so after Lit, we had to stay back for Science. it was so darn boring la. everyone was like not even listening to Mrs Boey. so i was almost going to sleep when the bell rang! then everyone hurry pack up and go before she ask us to stay back for another 1 hour.

no song of the day today! sorry! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home