Monday, May 14, 2007

Just to tell you how much I love you

HAHAHAH. right.

I went for a freaking Mother's Day dinner. and guess what? The food sucked. There was so many darn people ordering. For example, my cousin ordered a bowl of rice. And it never came. So we had to order again. We ordered 3 times until the bowl of rice came!

After I dinner, we walked around the mall. And I bought a new pair of shoes! HOOOORAYYYYYYYYY! :DDD It's been ages since I bought a new pair of shoes!~ My next thing to buy is CLOTHES. DAMN CLOTHES! :(

After that we went to fetch my aunty and cousin home. Then we went home ourselves. And I saw Zhuoling! HAHA. SHE'S SOOO CUTE!

My laopo never replied my smses! I'm damn worried. WHERE ARE YOU? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home