Sunday, May 13, 2007

Fish are friends not food.

heh. haven't updated for like, 4 days.

my mother sort of bought for me a new phone yesterday. Nokia 6288. i was literally going crazy. cause i was like tkaing pictures and all. i went out with Zhuoling today. our aim was to buy my guide books. but in the end we went to the arcade to play DDR. and yeah, we pwned the whole machine! :D

then went to MPH to buy my stuff. i bought guide books and 2 pens.

came home and mugged. MUGGED FOR 30 MINUTES! LOL. then took pics with my sister in the toilet. -_-

then i went to watch Golden Faith. last episode. then watched FINDING NEMOOOO! :DDD MY FAVOURITE FISH SHOW. I LOVE DORY. :DDD

I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.I LOVE DORY.

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home