Sunday, May 20, 2007

A place called here.

I've updated 'Our Treehouse'! :D READ KAYS? :DDD

Today went out with Siting, Siru, Natalie & Zhuoling. Went to parkway! :D

Zhuoling met me at my house downstairs then brought her up to my house. Then we slacked in my room while waiting for the twins. Then the twins smsed me that they're here already. Went down and met with them. Then brought them up to slack for a while. We played blackjack! HAHA. DAMN FUNNY! Then we left for parkway at about 12 plus.

In parkway, went to eat KFC. Kept laughing. Then Natalie smsed me that she's about to arrive to parkway. After we ate, we went to the arcade to play DDR. I top-uped my powercard and we went to pwn the whole effing machine! LOL!

After that Natalie came. Then we played for awhile. Then Zhuoling had to go.

After Zhuoling left, we played awhile again. Then met my mother at Hans. Ate and left Hans.

Came back home and we slacked in my room again.

Then they left.

Then I left to go out for dinner.

HAHA. :D

I wanna buy TVB Weeky Issue #516! :( But the shop got no stock yet.

DAMN SAD LA!

I'm so wanting to watch Heart of Greed! Bosco's effing hoooooooot! :D

Roycelyn's lending me War & Destiny! I LOVE IT!~ :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home