Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jealousy

I can't wait for Wars of In-Laws II! :D There's gonna be tons of boscolie news & pictures!

Met Zhuoling downstairs today.

*****

Jealousy. Sometimes people think that you have no friends. But actually you do. And sometimes that person tries to make you jealous by laughing with her friends and sometimes even copying what you do!

So how'd you deal with them?

JUST DON'T DARE A DAMN ABOUT THEM! Let them boast. Cause it'll be their turn one day. And it'll be worse.

*****

Visit my new fanfiction!

Our Treehouse

COMMENT AND READ~! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


[Edit]

I'm making blogskins for 5 lucky people. But I might not finish too soon. So if you like my blogskins, please do drop me a note on the tagboard. Tell me your MSN and I will contact you.

[/Edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home