Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No one will get left behind.

I'M SO FREAKING PISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

1) Class shirt
2) Literature results
3) Family day

*****

1) Class shirt.

Alright, I don't know what happened. But somehow we have another tee. A second one. So I'm washing my hands off my design, if there's any problem, don't come and find me. Because I'm not going to care about the class tee again. And if the class tee doesn't last long, I want a refund. FREAK IT. -_-

2) Literature results

I FAILED! I FREAKING FAILED! I don't wanna talk about it.

3) Family day

MST doesn't want to bring us to parkway to buy the ingredients! OHGODD! I don't wanna talk about it too!

GAHH. I HATE THIS DAY. THE THING THAT I SPENT MOST OF MY TIME ON IS RUINED. FREAKING RUINED. OHGOD. I'M FREAKING PISSED! I WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE'S FREAKING UGLY FACE AND BREAK THE NOSE! DAMN!

*****

Happy stuffs shall we?

1) Science results!
2) English overall results
3) Phototaking day!

1) Science results

I FREAKING PASSED SCIENCE BY 2 MARKS! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

2) English overall results

I GOT 66% MAN! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!~

3) Phototaking day!

It's gonna be damn fun! How about we ask the whole class to write something about themselves on a piece of paper?

I'll write mine: "Miss Hong Kong Drama Queen" Then below I shall write: "Boscolie<3"

HAHHA. SET! :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home