Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Guess what?! I'm gonna rent Heart of Greed soon! WHEE!~ OMG!

Yesterday went to my aunt's house to celebrate my sister's birthday. And I seriously hate my aunt cause she hates me too. AHAHHH :D She's so baised. She likes my sister more. So whenever I go to her house, I always listen to my MP3 or talk on the phone. And when I talk on the phone, I talk freaking loud. Like last night, Natalie called me to tall me about her TVB Magazines (OMG!). She's lending them to me tomorrow. :x So I was facing the window and talking damn loud. Laughing away. LOL! My aunt was so irritated cause I didn't "witness" her cutting the cake. I didn't even go to the dining table to sing the birthday song with them. I didn't eat the freaking disgusting cake! HAHA! :D

Then before they cut the cake, I sat with my sister cause my sister asked me to take pictures with her. I was sitting in front of the cake. Which means that I sat on my aunt's place. So, because she was the "birthday girl" she told me "Anne, you're not supposed to sit there. I'm supposed to sit there. You're not the birthday girl." So I was like, "What the f**k." So I moved lah. Just because she's the "birthday girl" doesn't mean she can anyhow order me around.

And she treats me like as if I'm transparent. She pushes me away whenever I'm talking to my sister.

So when we were watching A Handful of Love, the Jessica Hsuan & Joe Ma show, I purposely said to my mother "Mummy ah, on my birthday right, I'm not gonna celebrate here okays? My friends bringing me out to celebrate. Don't even think of bringing me here. If the people here got presents for me, just collect for me can already." And I saw my fugly aunt's face. HAHAHH! SO DARN FUNNY! So my mom was like, "Okay lah. I never say you cannot go out what. Anyway, it's a school day. You after school go la."

Then when we left, I didn't even say bye to her. And I didn't even talk to her throughout the whole time in her house. I was talking to her maid. LOL.

So tomorrow Natalie's coming over to pass me the TVB Mags. She told me got alot of Boscolie news! :D I can't wait to read can! :D

P.S: Anyone wanna watch Shrek 3 Tell me okays? :D

[edit]



The MV of Kevin's new song (I think)! It features Myolie! Check out her long hair!

And Wai Yi said that she saw Myolie in Hong Kong! You sure or not Wai Yi?

[/edit]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home