Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm watching Shrek 3 on Thursday! With Natalie! She's booking the tickets online! :D I LOVE YOU NATALIE! :DD

So today Natalie came to my house to pass me the TVB Mags. We sat down and started to read. And I was so freaking out because there were TONS & TONS & TONS & TONS &TONS & TONS of BOSCO NEWS! :X

Natalie lents me issue #516 & #518! For your information, #518's not even out in SG yet! [:

Yups, I'm counting down to the fliming of Wars of In-Laws II. And Natalie's counting down to her trip to Hong Kong! And she keeps saying it whenever we meet!

This morning watched Miss Universe. Singapore didn't even get in the top 15! Japan won, btw.

Helping Mrs Lim (ex-form teacher) with her sister's stall. I'm selling stuff! It's so fun ahahahh! :D The twins are coming too!

I wanna so badly freaking watch Heart of Greed! I can't wait to watch it!~ Hopefully my mom's gonna let me rent. Hopefully I can beg her, unlike the last time. -_-

I'll be scanning the picstures of the magazines tomorrow. Cause it's so *late* now. And my scanner makes alot of noise! :X

And this is great news for Natalie!

I'll be updating my 3 fanfics tomorrow. 'Our Rainbow WIll Never End' will end this month while the rest... uhm... not sure yet. Depends. If I'm happy, I'll post 3 or 5 time sat one go. If I'm not, I won't even update! :D

SO STAY TUNED!

OH BTW,

NATALIE AH! WHEN YOU'RE IN HONG KONG, BUY ME THE DAMN 'LADY IN RED' ALBUM OKAYS? I LOVE YOU NATALIE! :DDD

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SMEXI SISTER AMANDA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home