Wednesday, September 19, 2007

:D

I was damn hyper in Choir today. Maybe cause Whitney and I were talking about Waiyi's donuts! HAHAH!

ANYWAYS,

I've got some Boscolie news that I'm lazy to copy & paste. But...

-21st September: A boscolie, wait. Not really a Boscolie event. But Boscolie's going there to celebrate Mooncake Festival. And I have to like, stay back to practice English drama. And I need to stay in school till 5pm cause we have some Mooncake Festival celebration.

-23rd September: Boscolie's going to Liza Wang's concert as guests. OMG. LOL. I can't wait to hear the song that they're going to freaking sing! It's a love song from an old TVB series "Demi Gods and Semi Devils". It's quite old fashioned. But WHO CARES as long as it's a Boscolie duet, I'm happy. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home