Monday, September 10, 2007

:D

I hate Miss Joanne. Ohmygosh. She's like, so biased. I was just walking around asking for water to wash my paintbrush and there was paint on my face cause of people who painted on my face and Miss Joanne thought that I was going around painting other people's faces. And she was like, "Do you want me to take down your name?" Then I kept quiet cause I didn't want to rebutt back, waste my energy only. Then she said, "Take this as a warning." I was like, "WHATTHEDUCK!" when she turned back and walked to the teacher's table. Then I shouted lah, but since the class was damn noisy so she didn't hear, "Some people got attitude problem." HAHA. I HATE HER!

Anyway, at 1.15PM, Ally & I went down to the Computer Lab 1 to do this IT survey. We did at the same time, finished at the same time! Haha! Go read her blog for the details okay? :D

I've just finished Natalie's blogskin, now waiting for her to come online so that I can send to her the flie and she can edit herself.

Next on the list is Ellyna! She hasn't send me the pictures yet, so maybe I'll do hers tomorrow.

I was going crazy during assembly period today. We didn't have assembly cause of the O Levels sso we stayed in class. I was reading the TVB Mag and then I was like telling Chantel, "OMG, ISN'T JACKY WONG THE CUTEST?!" Then she was like, "No..." I was like, "OMG! HOW CAN YOU!" Then she kept laughing and laughing.

I can't wait till I rent the LAST disc for Fathers and Sons! I'm gonna rent it tomorrow after school, going to CHIONG homework if have and then WATCH it! Natalie said that I can cry if I watch the starting of episode 25. And she gave me spoilers!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home