Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WITHOUT LOVE.

Okay, I'm getting hooked on Love Guaranteed. I love Melissa Ng & Sunny Chan's chemistry there! XD

And thanks to Channel 55 of CableTV for broadcasting Forensic Heroes & thanks to me for renting Fathers & Sons, I'm currently IN LOVE with Yoyo Mung & Bobby Au-Yeung. GREAT! XD

& I better check out when the rest of the discs for Fathers & Sons are coming in. I can't WAIT to watch it!

----

Went to Choir today, had the stupid theory test. Today Choir was sooooooooooooooooo slack can. We were practically listening to our mp3s and using our phones. After Choir, took bus with Waiyi to Eunos interchange. Waiyi needs 10cents! She's not hyper! :( She's EMO. HAHAHA!

I bus-ed home myself and people kept staring at me for no reason in the bus. Reached home, ate, used computer, bathed, watched TV & I'm blogging! :D

OH & NIKKOOOOOOOOO YEO'S HISTORY PROJECT IT LOVE! <33333333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home