Sunday, August 26, 2007

it takes two.



Yesterday, 25 August 2007

Met Chantel in Tampines Mall at about 10-ish. Then we went to Long John Siler's to eat before the movie. Watched Hairspray with Chantel! It was dman nice! I love Nikki Blonsky's voice! Amanda Bynes is damn cute there haha! After the movie, we went to take neoprints at Century Square, We took two machines, one is an old one and another is a new machine! The new machine is damn nice. Anyway, we laminated two of our favourite bigger neoprints. The damn lady there aligned the neoprints like !@%^&%^@!@. She made it crooked! :( Then after taking neoprints, we headed down to Montik where I bought a white ring and a pencil case. Then we walked to Tampines Interchange and we parted! :(

I'm finding for my handphone cable! I don't know where it is! Oh nooo! :(

I wanna get Hairspray soundtrack bad! My sister siad that she's buying it for me for my birthday. Then I was like,

Me: Why are you like telling me since it's supposed to be my birthday present?
My sis: Cause I'm getting you another present.
Me: Eh?
My sis: -made the 'diao' face- Means that I buy you the sountrack and then I get you another present la!

HAHA. :D Chantel bought High School Musical Concert DVD! >:o

I logged on to the TVBSquare's Boscolie thread and one of the regular members there said that if The Drive of Life ratings are low, they might cut it down to 50 episodes & there are actually 60 episodes. After TDOL, they might show Wars of In-Laws 2! But I saw in one of the forums that after TDOL, TVB will broadcast The Most Beautiful Seventh Day where Bosco is so damn hot there. But he's paired up with Natalie Tong!

Now I can't wiat for Wars of In-Laws 2! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home