Monday, August 20, 2007

*POKE* *POKE*

I PASSED SCIENCE WITH FLYING COLOURS! OMG! OMG! I LOVE YOU MRS KOH! OMG! I GOT 15/20!! :DDD

Mrs Koh firstly told us that nobody in our class failed. Then we asked if anyone in 1/2 [the next NA class] failed science, she said, yes but it's only one. All the 1/1's were like cheering cause we never passed science 100% before! If I convert my marks to 100%, it'll be 75%! CHANTEL GOT 17/20 CAN! OMG! T.T

Well Stephanie, I really have nothing to say. If you really feel down because of what people comment about you, I really can't help you because you have to help yourself first. I was also feeling down today but I didn't tell it to anyone. I guess nobody ever understands me right? Those who were my close friends do but once they betray me, they don't. They're just people who contradict and eat their own shit. So cheer up. =D

LET'S WATCH WARS OF IN-LAWS MAN! IT MAKES MY DAY! =DDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home