Saturday, August 18, 2007

ON THE SIDE OF ME.

[edit]

Head on down to The Purple Tree! It's a forum for designs & games! See my thread too! :D

[/edit]

Not alot of Boscolie news these days. Okay, there is one but I'm awaiting the translations. Maybe cause WOIL 2007's gonna finish fliming. Sigh. But the Boscolie sisters are gonna wait for the promotional events for WOIL 2007! HAHA! More Boscolie news!

Talked to Stephanie Lim on MSN just now. I teared. I almost cried cause I've never ever shared any of my secrets to anyone except her. Hope she's feeling better. :D

I'm gonna rent Fathers & Sons [爸爸閉翳]! :D So excited! Haha! I LOVE JACKY WONG! :DDDDD

I'm gonna rewatch WOIL again, on Youtube. REVIVE THOSE BOSCOLIE MOMENTS BABY! :DD

Anyway, Assyura darling [DORA] made this for me!




THANKS DORA! :D I LOVE YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home