Saturday, August 11, 2007

HIATUS - FOUR DAYS! T_T

My heart sank when my mom told me that I'll not have internet connection for 4 days! T_T

Anyway, I practically cracked up again after watching the Boscolie wedding clips! Sigh. I'm so totally gonna miss them...

I'm moving to the new house today. My bed and everything will be there later. Someone just kill me. But one lucky thing is that, my cable will not be affected! Hopefully my dad will plug in the tv and cable wire today so that me & my sis can watch Forensic Heroes! AND NOOOOOOOOO! MY WARS OF IN-LAWS! T_T

Have fun crying Anne. =]

P.S: Do visit my blog even though I'm not online/ active. I'll be mugging for CA3s anyway. Math paper on Monday! SIGH. SIGH. SIGH.

MUG TIME AGAIN! -takes out math revision book and mugs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home