Friday, August 10, 2007

OH PLEASE, GET A LIFE!

I just hit the roof luhs. =]


YESTERDAY WAS THE FUNNEST DAY.
fireworks.It was just right infront of us:)
Siting,Siru,Natalie&I went to NDP.
I'll try to post some pictures.
there was a few parts which make the joke of the day
Mr seetow pak kei brother[I think]the commando or what la[Mr seetow pak onn]
& the worst thing is they look alike.haha.we were laughing like mad.
next,siru says that goh chok tong is the son of lee kwan yew.WAHH.that's was very super funny la.
then came lee hsien loong.siru says that lee hsien loong is goh chok tong son.wah seh.seriously face red alr.
skip skip skip
Dancing,Singing,dim sum dollies was there too.it's just too beutiful.i'm speehless for that.
Fireworks was just soooo nice.could hear ppl SCREAMING.
4 of us took some pictures before we took MRT home.
3 more days to my sister birthday:))

Love, BITCHYME(:


PLEASE JUST GET A LIFE, OKAY?

Seriously, you see the way she posts her blog posts and you know that she copies people's words. She doesn't even care a DAMN about it. Three cheers for her for sucking up to people from all ages! HIPHIP HOORAY! [x3] I'm seriously wasting my energy.

And her acting is so fucking good! She gives me the 'haha-anne-doesn't-have-friends-but-i-do' face. Well loser, you don't have friends. CAUSE THEY ALL HATE YOU. DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK THEM? I'M GLAD TO SPOIL YOUR FRIENDSHIP FOR YOU. =]

"
SINGAPOREANS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS"

OHMYGOD! I see this every Saturday before National Day!! And you said that SINGAPOREANS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS? I hate to see that! Does it mean that I'm not a Singaporean? Well, I don't wanna be too. I wanna migrate to Hong Kong once I'm done with my studies here in SG!

"Met dhe twins,Natalie,Kaywerlyn&Pei sian.Went to grandma house after that:D"

The "dhe" is copied from one of my friends. She seriously needs to get a life! Like what Mr See Tow said, "No originality is it? Must copy people!"

And she doesn't use the spacebar you see! SIGHS. WHAT TO DO?

Case #2: SHE COPIES PEOPLE'S SONGS.

Remember the time I put my blog song as "Hao Ting - Valen Hsu"? When I changed it to another song, SHE COPIED TOO. SHE PUT IT TO HAOTING! OHMYGOD. SERIOUSLY, NO ORIGINALITY!

Last words: Please get a life alrights? Seriously, you can purchase a life from yours truly. If you think people like you, you're WRONG! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home