Tuesday, July 31, 2007

LOL!

Before I start blabbering about the bitch who thinks she's ALL THAT, let's see Scoop's version of the Boscolie Wedding Advertisement!



I know you love it huh? I'll post the translations up...

M: The truth is we wanted to tell everybody. (Me: WHAT?!) Will everybody congratulate us?
R: Of course, the rumoured couple Boscolie 'hoi fa geet gwo' Dunno how to translate it. When they were having their wedding, one of them wore slippers and the other sneakers.
M: Let's go!
R: Why are they taking a boat? Are they going to hold their wedding on the water?

*later on the ship*

R: Wow, they are so loving. *proceeds to talk about the wedding PHOTOSHOOT only *
Even when it's really hot outside, they're still really close together.

- I don't know the next part. something about after they stopped filming it.
Then after they got off the boat and onto the beach where they were taking pictures and dating at the same time.

B: You won't see us in HK because we're in Thailand's 'something' Island.

Bosco goes and talks random about the beach they're on, something about his dad bought it and they're taking photoshoots on it now They had to 'punish' Bosco by making him hold his 'honey' on the beach. they wonder is Myo is heavy or not LMFAO.

B: Wait, she's squeezing my 'sun' (I think it's the kidney?)
Person: Why don't you turn a circle for us? *Bosco turns* No, turn while holding Myo.
B: ...Let's go back onto the ship first.
M: It's so hot.
B: It's so hot? Your umbrella is hitting my head! (OMG, so cute the way he said it!)
R: Aww, I was just about to ask you how you would take care of her (in such weather).

Later on the ship

R: This type of guy is very husband-like' isn't he?
M: Uh...I guess. He's okay.
R: What's good about him? *Bosco gives 'look'*
M: Look at the way he looks at me. His healthy body...and his charming smile. Isn't he SO husband-like? (I faint. Myo is trying to say something )
R: Okay, Bosco, what do you think about Myo? Is she a good wife?
B: Um...I don't know, can't think of anything. She's a must-marry item (!!!)
R: Then when you guys actually marry, you won't need to take anymore pictures since you took them already.
B: I never said I would marry her...I just said she's a must-marry item. (You did Bosco. You did.)
R: If she's a must-marry item and you don't marry her, who are you gonna marry?!
B: But I didn't say 'I'!

Something about the reporter picked up a pair of sea shells.

M: Did you buy it?
R: No, I picked it up!
B: There's a hole in it. Wow, you picked up such a nice shell, complete with hold and string.
R: Yeah, I'm so smart, it matches you perfectly.

----------

YOU! YES YOU! STOP COPYING PEOPLE'S WORDS LA. YOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO ISSIT? DON'T COPY PEOPLE'S "YAYNESS" & "PLENTY PLENTY" I WANT IT OUT OF YOUR BLOG POSTS NOW! AND ALL THE "SO&SO IS LOVED" I WANT IT OUT TOO. YOU HAVE NO ORIGINALITY.

AND LIFE. GAHAHHAA. :DDDDDDDDD YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU AH?! HAHXD

----------

Seriously too hyper to blog yes? I'll blog when I'm not tooooooooo hyper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home