Tuesday, July 24, 2007

stick to the status quo.

[edit]

I've just finished my desktop wallpaper! Everytime I get a new blogskin, I'll change my desktop wallpaper! :D

Anyway, here it is. I'm damn proud of it! XDDDDDDD




Don't steal yeah?!

[/edit]

----------

35 days to my birthday, Rainy.

----------

CHEERUP TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SAD TODAY! ANNE LOVES YOU! :D

I feel so sick. I feel like vomiting and I feel like I'm faving a fever! Duh, I don't have a fever. Let's hope it rains tomorrow. Then we can go back to class and I can stone in class! HAHA! X)))

There's Choir tomorrow... I'm damn tired...

Just bathed! Hahah! I'm feeling quite refreshed now. Only my leg hurts and I have a headache. I'm gonna blow my hair soon...

Thanks Chantel for printing out for me the Boscolie pics! I love you! You tall girl! Ellyna was dman cute today during swimming ahah! XDD

Let's hope that today's Scoop [channel 48] will have the Boscolie clip! XDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home