Monday, July 23, 2007

boscolie! :D

36 days to my birthday, cloudy.

----------

I'm getting hyper! I'm getting soooooooooooooooooooooo totally hyper!

Boscolie's advertisement for some wedding thingy! They're sooooooooo sweeeeeeet!

Here they comeeeeee!









Boscolie wrote their names! AHHH! *screaaaaaaams*





HOW CUTE IS THAT?!

This is a news article about the wedding thingy...


Yesterday, rumoured couple Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu filmed an advertisement for wedding dresses out at sea. The couple agreed to the photographer’s request to pose intimately; both were very enthusiastic and were like lovers!

Both Myolie and Bosco expressed that their co-operation was to earn money, and they did not mind the rumours. Myolie said, “Since other people feel that we match and like to see us, I don’t mind working with him. Not only am I happy but I can also earn money! We have good chemistry together so it’s pretty good! (Are you embarrassed by the intimate poses?) No! It feels natural and happy!”

Bosco revealed that in the new series ‘War of the In-Laws 2007’, he had many scenes with Myolie which were even more intimate than the poses for the advertisement. He said, “Because of filming, I am already used to it so we are already familiar with each other! This time it is very easy, we only have to hold hands, drape hands over shoulder!

Hopes to marry when 35

Asked when they wanted to get married, they both expressed that they would make plans after 35, showing that this rumoured coupled have real chemistry. Myolie said, “Bosco also said he would get married when he’s 35? Not the same, I am older than him! I want to get married when I’m 35 because I think I would be more matured by then! When I get married I will make it a grand affair since it’s a once in a life time thing!”

source: Oriental Daily
translated by: blotty


Okay. Note something kays?

Both Myolie and Bosco expressed that their co-operation was to earn money, and they did not mind the rumours. Myolie said, "Since other people feel that we match and like to see us, I don’t mind working with him. Not only am I happy but I can also earn money! We have good chemistry together so it’s pretty good! (Are you embarrassed by the intimate poses?) No! It feels natural and happy!"

This is one of the greatest thing I've ever heard. =O Why? See the part Myolie says...

Since other people feel that we match and like to see us, I don’t mind working with him. Not only am I happy but I can also earn money!

I think that the 'earn money' part was fake! Cause she also said that SHE'S HAPPY. And why? Cause she's with BOSCO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home