Sunday, July 22, 2007

You say he cares.

[edit]

Oh and, before I forget.

Happy belated birthday Mummy!

[edit]

----------

37 days to my birthday, Rainy.

----------

Scary day today. It felt like as if it was going to rain but yet, it didn't feel like it was going to rain. But in the end in rained though.

Instead of yapping about my life, why not I start a new part of my blog called: Sing, Sang, Sung. Okay, if you're wondering how I got this idea, my friend was commenting to me how Linda Chung can't sing and all those crap. So yeah, I got the idea from her! Shall start today's song of the day. The song I've chosen is...

Fortunately - Myolie Wu

Okay. I guess you all know that I'm a Myolie fan. I think that Myolie can hit the low notes and high notes really well. But I think in the Fortunately song, she was singing too low! I admit that the song was hard to sing cause you run out of breath easily. But yeah, she did a great job at singing the high and low notes.

----------

I wonder who's gonna sing the Wars of In-Laws II themesong & subsong. I bet I'll be addicted to them like how I was addicted to the Wars of In-Laws themesong.

Anyways, today went to eat at some fish head steamboat place. After that went to eat at Island Creamery! Two days straight can! HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home