Thursday, July 19, 2007

he's not worth it.

Today was sooooooooo fun! Except for stupid chinese.

Drama was the best subject that I enjoyed today! Mr Meyer was damn funny la. He kept asking us why we were laughing for no reason and why we always laughed. Then he created nicknames for people! Ickle-pickle! HAHA=DDD

Choir today was sad yah. Today we had to re-audition cause the secondary fours stepped down already. Me and my senior Amanda wanted to go to Soprano 1!! But we stayed at our current groups which is Soprano 2. Darling Waiyi & Nikoo mushroom fan ended up in Alto laa! Waiyi teared cause she didn't want to go to Alto. And Nikoooooooo couldn't believe that she went to Alto!

Came back home and found the my house was soooooo empty. I'm shifting house soon. Cause of some collective sale thingy. My whole house is sold to some people. So the people that stay in the apartments have to shift out by September.

I'll post pics later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home