Saturday, July 14, 2007

HSM II & Kim Possible Season 4!

[edit]

This is damn hilarious. I love the way my sister told me.

My sister: Anne, guess who I saw today at Parkway?
Me: Who?
My sister: You guess la.
Me: One of those people is it?
My sister: Yes. Guess hurry!
Me: Zhuoling?
My sister: Nope.
Me: Natalie?
My sister: Yes! And you know what she did?
Me: What?
My sister: She saw me and she turned the other way to walk! Haha!

I was so damn amused that I kept laughing till tears came rolling down my cheeks.

Anyway, this is what I did cause I was so freaking bored. You know when you're bored, you can do ANYTHING, like this:


I LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!

[/edit]

Okay. I'm not sort of a Disney Channel fan. But I seriously love Kim Possible. God knows why! LOL. It's damn interesting ya know?

Stephanie dearest asked me update! XD I don't really update on weekends unless it's a very fruitful day. But sadly, today issit. Cause I didn't go out today. Sad huh... Planning to watch Harry Potter once it's out for about three weeks.

Yeah, I can't wait to rent Wars of In-Laws 2/2007! I saw in the Asianfanatics forum that there is another title to the show called "A Wish of Love". Anyway, Pheonix Rising looks nice. Maybe cause of the appealing cast like Melissa Ng...

I'm currently updating my fanfics! :D

High School Musical 2 pre-orders of the soundtrack album! Can I like, order it? =X

Thanks for everyone's concern towards my fight between those Immature people. I'm alright now, frankly. And yes, I won't be bothered by those people. Cause I have other friends how know me better than they do. And one of my ex-friend's a friend of mine since Primary 1 and she doesn't even know that I hate being a acuused.


Let me share a song with you! :D



Perfect Love - Stephy Tang & Alex Fong

I love this song. It's so additive! :D

Just to tell the ex-Icklebugians, I'm doing fine without you. You don't need to keep looking at CLIQUEFIVE or my friends to check if I'm fine without you. I can still live you know. So what if I don't have you as my friends? Trust me, you'll hate one person for trusting her too much one day...

RANDOM: I LOVE CLIQUEFIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home