Friday, July 13, 2007

CLIQUEFIVE(:

"Laughing is what we do best!" That's our class motto! HAHA(: Seriously, the way many people laugh just make syour day you know.

Went to school and saw Emelia sitting down on the table we always meet. And I realised I was late! Talked, crapped. Then went up to class to change and then went down for Morning Exercise.

I tell you. I was dman pissed with the dance club instructor. She was dman what okays.

Then it was Science. Quite fun.

Project Work next. Boring.

RECESS IS ALWAYS FUN! (:

Literature! Mr Berger didn't do anything with us...

English. Miss Norhana didn't come today. Maybe she was busy preparing for some STUFFS. xD

Then it was History. One of my class' most hated subject. Boring! My body was there but my mind wasn't. I slept for two minutes! LOL.

Then it was ARTT! LOL. We had to colour our pics that we drew on Monday.

Then it was HOME! (;

Chionged to eat and then watched Men In Pain & La Femme Desperado! I wanna re-rent HOG! T.T AH GILL! BOSCOOO! But I wanna rent WOIL II more! HAHA! =DD

Just did 101's blog. Go see? CLICK HERE LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home