Thursday, July 12, 2007

bitches unite.

I'm not gonna talk about them anymore. Lest it spoils my mood. And you know I was practically saying, "Bitches! There!" Whenever I passby them. And they'll be like, "WTF." LOL. SO FUNNY SIAA!

Anyways, I feel seriously free when I'm not with them. I can go out with anyone I like, love more friends and so on. I can even like watch a movie with Emelia & maybe Stephanie! And maybe Ally!

Who cares about the bitches anyway? I don't care a damn about them. And now they turn to Ophelia cause they don't have friends. AWWWWWWWWW. (: So sweet right?

Aiyah, don't spoil my mood. Let's talk about today.

Came to school and crapped with Emelia and Qui Qi. So funny lahs. Then went to the netball court with Emelia and gang, saw Ally and screamed. Then we sat down and crapped till it was morning assembly. Then we had PE. Ran two freaking rounds of the canal with Ally!

Then we went for our health screening. Then after that talked to Ally, Assurya, Emelia, Ellyna, Chantel... And Ally tied my hair damn high. :(

Anyways, after that we went up to class for Contact Time, Mr See Tow showed us our CLASS PHOTOS! I look so weird without specs and my eyes were damnnnnnnnn small! I'm gonna buy all including the two fun ones. Then it was recess, went down, saw Nicole. She told me that the Choir CCA photos were up! So I raced there and saw my ugly face. :(

Then was History. I was practically sleeping throughout! My body was there but my mind wasn't LOL.

MT after that, so sian.

Then it was English! Miss Norhana told us that only 101 people know! :D MISS NORHANA LOVES 101 PEOPLE! =DDDDDDDDD

Then it was Drama. Emelia was damn sad. But she was damn cute LOL. :D

OH AND,

I LOVE CLIQUEFIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home