Wednesday, July 11, 2007

COLD MUCH?!

[edit]
I love Emelia & Alysha dearest! They helped me alot when I was down. I'll be there for you all when you need me!
[/edit]


Am I like a bad luck girl or something? I always have a cold & I seriously hate having a cold. It makes my eyes sleepy and I can't concentrate on doing other stuff.

Anyways,


To Anne Hunehh ;
Read it all . Don't worry about it . Don't even think or care about it . They don't .
So why should you even waste your time doing so ? It's not worth thinking & caring
about it . You've still got a whole lot of other friends like me , lina , siting , nat , zhuoling , emelia , julienne , assyura & a whole lot other ! the cliques too . So yeahh . They don't say hi to you . So ? We do ! & The we means the people whom are still here & will be forever with you , we . Yes . They don't even smile ? & Again , so ? I smile at you like almost every second ! It's seriously no point caring & thinking about this matter love . Cause , they don't . So why should you ? & You can't possibly just stick to "Friends aren't there for you for a life time. They betray you one day. They treat you like shit one day" It's not that true you know ... Don't worry & car to much about this matter , alrights love ? Well , it's EASY SAID THEN DONE . Remember , I'M STILL HERE FOR YOU(:


Thanks Ally for all the suppot and love you've given me darlingg! I love you Alllllyphant! =D

*****

I'm sick & I haven't done my homework of Drama, Science & History. God knows what History homework we have.

I was pratically sleeping in History class today. I was damn tired and my eyes were painful. My nose was blocked and my right arm was painful.

What's happening to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home