Sunday, July 01, 2007

Rumblefaery designs is open for requests!

My dad literally cut off a part from my door can. -.- Cause my room door cannot be closed. So my dad cut off one part and now can be closed... Hope no more aircon leakage! T.T

RUMBLEFAERY DESIGNS

is opening for requests! :D Strictly for friends only.

Anne is making blogskins, desktop wallpapers, forum sets, avatars & banners.

I am currently open to friends. Blogskin & desktop wallpaper requests not open yet. The rest are. :D

Leave a tag on my TAGGIE and fill in this form and send it to my email.

Name:
Email Address:
Type of request: Forum set, avatar[s], banner[s].
Pictures: PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR OWN PICTURES
Mood: (e.g: Happy, Sad...)
Border: Dotted, Solid, Dashed [Choose one.]

Please give me a valid email and not a fake one. If you have already requested for anything and do not want them in the last minute, please let me know ASAP. You may add me on msn.

Send the form to: anne_lee94@hotmail.com

*****

HAPPY POTTER MADNESS IS BAAACK! :D Was watching it on channel 5 just now and I was screaming my heads of whenever I see Ron Weasley! HAHH!

Can't wait for part 2 tomorrow! :D

I feel like eating Apple Strudel... :X Imma piggie! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home