Friday, June 29, 2007

Tea is addictive.

I don't know why I've started liking tea. -.- I'm like addicted to it now. LOL.

Anyway, I'm plannign to make a Secondary 101 bloggie. Anyone interested besides the Class Commitee, that wants to help out? Like update about class events, class shirts, class outings... Please contact me through my taggie.

Blogskins left!:
-Mine! It's up already lah. BOSCOLIE FOREVER!<33333333
-Siting
-Natalie
-Kaywerlyn
-Shermin

I'm not going CSS already... Don't ask why kays. I'm fcking sad because of it.

And I'm shifting house in 3 months' time. So maybe I'll say bye to my desktop... Unless *please PRAY!!* that my future room will have a place where I can put my computer. If not I've to put it at the living room! AND SHIT PLEASE. -.-;

Lots of homework to do. I'm gonna do for Emelia one History homework maybe tmr after I come back from my outing with Travis twinnie & the twins! Then I have to do Math. MATH SUCKS CAN! :D

Sigh.

So let's do the people's blogskins. If I can contact them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home