Saturday, June 23, 2007

Come & sing with jubilant.

HAHA YAY! I bought the Death Note bracelet! :D It costed me $8.90 okays. Anyway, Amanda senior lost her handphone today... Really sad. But I do hope that the person who took that phone will return it to the Timezone staff or the information counter at Parkway. Really sad to see her cry.

Very sad too cause school's gonna reopen. ON MONDAY. GOSH! It also means that I need to return my Heart of Greed DVDs! :( But I think Natalie's gonna lend me. I haven't asked her yet. :P Let her finish watching it first. The part where Alfred [Raymond Lam] -coughs- was damn sad la. The part the Dai Kai died. Sigh. So depressing...

I wanna rent The Green Grass of Home! Got Christine Ng, Sunny Chan, Chris Lai & Natalie Tong! AHHHH! (: I think I'm gonna rent Wars of In-Laws II when it's out on Rental Stores. 80% comfirmed. Cause my mother wanted to rent On The First Beat for my sister that day when she returned my HOG Episodes 1-15 and rented HOG episodes 16-40.

Yeah, I can't wait for EMDD. It's gonna be a blast! Buy tickets okay people? My sister's coming. HAHAHH! Natalie's coming! I think. I don't know ifthe twins are coming. I don't think Zhuo Ling's coming.

Pictures for EMDD! I can't wait LOL.

I want to buy Smilling Pasta CD! Kaywerlyn bought it kays. KAYWERLYN MUST LEND ME!
I wanna buy the In Love With drama CD. I don't think The Seventh Day's gonna be nice. But I think for WingKei[Kevin Cheng & Niki Chow] Fans, they'll love it like shit LOL. Bosco & Natalie Tong's gonna be a couple there. SO I don't think I'll rent it. Bosco & Natalie looks like siblings to me...

Bosco had only 2 major & intimate kissing scenes with two people, I think. One from Tavia in Heart of Greed and the second one from Natalie Tong in The Seventh Day. So I think Bosco & Myolie should have a major & intimate kissing scene!

I think today's post is freaking long. So enjoy my long post dearies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home