Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Fortunately.

Haha. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Was in a very bad mood and I had to do my homework. So I'll post today.

Yesterday, 19/6/2007, Tuesday.

Natalie came to my house at 1pm. We watched videos from myolie-wu.net. Then left for Parkway around 1.45pm. Reached parkway around 2.15pm, walked to Sakae Sushi then we went to sit down and ordered our food. I ordered Salmon Bento & Natalie ordered Teriyaki Chicken Udon. Then we ordered the Chiwamushi or something like that. We ordered two. Then the food came, we ate and left Sakae at about 3.30 plus.

Then we wlaked to Comics Connection, went in and walked around. I wnated to buy the Death Note bracelet and some rings. But I couldn't use any of my money. So we left, then we went to the arcade. We played DDR, Driving game and the sweet game. I GOT THE MICKEY MOUSE THING!

The me and Natalie left for my house at about 4.30pm. On the way, we bought Bubble Tea!

Then, Natalie and I went to the playground near my old house. We played on the swing till about 5.05pm.

Then we went to my house. Natalie did her homework while I played her O2JAMaccount. Did her level 11 mission for her! She leveled LOL. (:

Then she left about 7.15pm.

Today.

Woke up at 11.30pm. Did homework till about 3plus. Then did Natalie's blogskin. Played O2JAM with her, talked to her on the phone while she did her homework.

I found some very cute pictures of Boscolie can! :D


Group picture! :D


Bosco! :D


Myolie! :D


Myolie:D


Joyce Tang LOL! :D

I just realised that Myolie permed her hair too! Natalie told me that LOL. Natalie was like, "They're just a match made in heaven!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home