Sunday, June 17, 2007

FATHER'S DAY!

Yups. so today we went to my grandparent's place to eat dinner. And gosh! My aunt [THE ONE I HATE] kept showing off her damn iPod Nano that she bought in Hong Kong. She think what, I can't buy an iPod Nano also is it? She's damn bitch kay.

Then she kept looking at my sister and me. She keep on looking at our fringe. Like she didn't see our new fringe before. WHAT THE HELL. Then she keep showing off her handphone also. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SHE GOT THE SAME HANDPHONE AS ME! WHAT THE ICUCICU!

Anways, after dinner my cousins, my sister and I went to walka round the shopping mall. Then me and my sis needed to go to the toilet. So we went to the last floor to go to the loo. And guess what? MY COUSINS SCARED ME AND MY SISTER. -_- I wa screaming my fucking head off!

I'm meeting Natalie tomorrow to complete our homework. I NEED TO COMPLETE IT SO THAT I CAN WATCH TV IN PEACE CAN! I wanna borrow Natalie's HOG DVDs [or issit CDs?] that she bought from Hong Kong! I only wanna borrow episodes 1-15 LOL.

MOSES CHAN & LINDA CHUNG DAMN IN IN HOG CAN! DAK DAK DEI & SHEUNG TSOI-SUM! <333333

But obviously Bosco & Myolie is cuter la! :DD

Natalie bought TVB Mga Issue #520 from Hong Kong! OMG! ;D

I LOVE NATALIE FOR BUYING FOR ME THE LADY IN RED ALBUM! YOU ARE LOVED NATALIE! <333 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home