Friday, June 15, 2007

& 6 more episodes + a new fringe tomorrow! :D

HOOOOORAAAAAAAYYYY! I'm confirmed to be cutting my fringe tomorrow! :D EARLY EARLY IN THE MORNING! XD

So tmr's plan:

After I cut my hair, go to Bugis to buy my dad's father's day gift using my mom's $30 Takashimaya discount vouchers.

Then after Bugis, I'm going home to watch HOG!

Sunday:

I don't know where the hell am I going for father's day can. Either my grandparent's place or my aunt's [AND I HATE HER] place. Oh shit la. Thank god Natalie's coming back on Sunday in the afternoon! SO maybe I can like, talk to her while I'm in my aunt's house. To kill boredom. Cause I hate my aunt's place. It's dman noisy can. And when you eat there, everyone stares at you. As if you're the new toilet bowl. I feel really uneasy there.

I'm totally missing Natalie! :( I feel so lonely and sad without her! Luckily there's my Heart of Greed DVDs to accompany me while Natalie's away in Hong Kong. But I still miss her loads! :( There's no one to go out with when ever the twins or Zhuoling cannot go out. There's no one to play O2JAM and gossip about Boscolie on the phone. There's no one to talk to about Heart of Greed. I MISS NATALIE LOADS! :(

So I'm going out alone tomorrow with my mom. Sighs.

It's gonna be a boring day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home