Tuesday, June 12, 2007

& HOGGGGGG! :D

I'm getting my Heart of Greed DVDs today! Episodes 16-40! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :DDDD

But I can't be certain that my mother will rent for me till episode 40. Depends if SG has released them yet. And my mother sort of 'agreed' that of Wars of In-laws II DVDs comes out, she'll let me rent! But I have to pay half the price. -_-

So it'll be Heart of Greed madness before Wars of In-laws II madness! I have to jia you and finish this series before Natalie's come baaaack! :D

I wanna go out with Natalie dearest when she comes back from Hong Kong! [:

So today I'm going to Orchard Hotel to eat dinner. God. Expensive dinner tonight. -_-

Tried the Whatever drink today. And I don't know what I got... Is it Iced Lemon Tea? Cause it tastes damn weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home