Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just so you know.

Just watched Heart of Greed! It's damn additive can. I watched episodes 16-24! Stopped cause I needed to take a bath and blog about yesterday. LOL. Shall tell you about the food in Orchard Hotel huh?

So we arrived at Orchard Hotel about 7.30pm? Not sure about the time. So my dad's friend came and we went into the restaurant. When we sat down, my dad's friend asked us (me & my sister) to like, go get our food. Btw, it was a buffet. So obviously, me and my sis went. And guess what?! There were so many damn nice food there that me and my sister didn't know what to get!

There were sushi, sashimi, salads, indian food, malay food, chinese food, chicken rice, laksa, prawn mee, satay and for the dessert, there were mango cakes, chocolate cakes, fruit tarts, CHOCOLATE FONDUE!, ice-cream.

So obviously, I started off with the chocolate fondue! Damn. The chocolate was soooooooooooooooooooooooo thick and good! I think I'll go get myself a machine. xD

Then went to eat rice, then ate laksa, then drank soup, then ate ice-cream, then ate more chocolate fondue!

We left Orchad Hotel about 9.45pm. Fetched my dad's friend home. Then we went home.

TODAYY! :D

Woke up about 10 plus. Ate breakfast. Then watched Heart of Greed at about eleven plsu. Stopped about 12.30 to eat lucn. Then continued to watch Heart of Greed about 2pm.

Watch Heart of Greed from 2pm to 6pm! 4 hours can. But it;s damn addictive! Even my maid and my sister's loving it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home